WCQ - Canada vs. Honduras Nov. 13th, 2015 Pre-Game Thread

jpg75

ok yeah thanks guys! was just waiting on the official release, and i just realized on twittter. Thanks again!

Looks like a full squad, any noticeable omissions that im not picking up on?

DF: Legerwood (potentially still injured) Morgan

MF: Osorio, Bernier

FW: Haber

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say get Larin and De Jong out to Van asap, get them comfy and settled in. Interesting that most of the NA based players are still active, in playoffs and very much alive. Johnson stays up after Portland visits W Caps. I like the idea that we will have a lot of players who will not be at all affected by playing in Van in terms of travel, jet lag, etc. We'll be on form and rested.

No respect for Jacko?  6 appearances this year in League One thus far, not terrible.  I still prefer him over Ricketts.  

6 appearances accumulating just over 90 minutes? not terrible? ....I prefer Haber or even Hamilton in the striker position over Jackson. Love the guy, but he's done.

Look for some of Aird, Froese, Adekugbe and Lefevre to be 88th minute subs, just to get them capped for good. Hoilett will probably start.

I dont really think we have to worry about all those players. Yes it would be nice if they were all cap tied just for kicks But....Lefevre won't be called up to France any time soon, neither will Adekugbe with England.

Hoilett will start, but its important to cap tie Aird since you never know

Archived