2 hours ago, Colliedor said:

I was personally pleased with what I saw.

Was pretty active. He made some good link up/ build up plays near and inside the box that they really should've scored. He also sent a player on a breakaway, but a terrible offside call was made. Shame, could've already had an assist.

Considering the lack of games he has had recently, it was good to see. Didn't look at of place at all.

Was he on the wing or playing as a ten?

They no longer share the lead at the top. I think it is Westerlo who are ahead on goal difference now. Another team also has 17 points, so back to a 3-way tie. 

OHL has to keep getting points. Stakes are high. Hopefully Borges gets a chance to help the team.

6 hours ago, shamrock said:

I read yesterday there's not a single club in the Belgian second league that makes a profit. Club with biggest debt? OHL...

Really should be illegal to climb the ladder based on debt. 

They have sugar daddy owners so it's ok

Disappointing series of OH Leuven. The season is finished and they've lost the last 3 games so I wouldn't be too confident going into the promotion playoffs with Beerschot-Wilrijk (haven't lost in the last 5). Moreover it's the end of the season already, Borges can easily come and play the summer in Hamilton again.

3 hours ago, shamrock said:

Disappointing series of OH Leuven. The season is finished and they've lost the last 3 games so I wouldn't be too confident going into the promotion playoffs with Beerschot-Wilrijk (haven't lost in the last 5). Moreover it's the end of the season already, Borges can easily come and play the summer in Hamilton again.

They have the Europa qualifiers too.