Doneil Henry

Coramoor

4 hours ago, Bison44 said:

So if you draw a red from the opposition, does that cancel out the ill will from a red you got earlier in the season??  

That was cheeky by Henry but you could see it coming. Big overreaction

Just now, Ruffian said:

I like the fact that he didn't overreact in response. He could have easily punched him back but didn't and therefore left his team in a position to take the win.

Overreaction by the other player. Henry could see it happening that's why he kept touching the guy.

2 hours ago, Kent said:

I like Henry and have often defended him over the years, but honestly that tackle very easily could have been called a foul.

It could have very easily been called a foul only if he didn't time it right. In this case he did, and clearly got the ball on a hard tackle. 

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Was it not Herdman who said he would be out?  From his infamous broadcast session, apparently he’s also a physio from across the country.  

Yes it was in his interview during a TFC match he said he would probably be missing the Cuba matches, in fairness to him the injury had just happened so no one would have had a full diagnosis, I assume like most of us Herdman was fearing the worst!

6 hours ago, Shway said:

But why guess, and state something as facts if you are unsure? Everybody knows the saying of what happens when you assume...

Hope he's back and healthy for the CNL and the friendly. 

Because you are being interviewed and asked about the importance of depth (or something like that, I don’t remember exactly because it was a non-issue).

Also, as I said, he didn’t state it as fact.