Doneil Henry

Coramoor

25 minutes ago, lazlo_80 said:

if he gets fit and comes back to mls it would be very interestiing. he'd be coming back to a completely different league than the one he left.

if he is fit, would prefer if he stays in Europe. He was good enough to impress at Blackburn and AC Horsens..albeit both were very short stints.

47 minutes ago, Chad_Impact said:

I'de like to see him go to a secondary team in Portugal, like Boavista or Belenenses. If he had a good season or two he could easily move up to one of the big three there. 

Wouldn't mind Netherlands or return to Denmark personally. Maybe he could actually play a game in Cyprus 

15 hours ago, Obinna said:

Wish it was Toronto as they could use the depth, but perhaps he wants a new challenge and Vancouver might give him more chance to play, as he'd be 3rd in the depth chart behind Waston and Parker. I don't know when or if Edgar will make a return, so this move for Henry may be exactly what him and the caps need.

Isn't Edgar out of contract?  I assume this would mean that the Caps are not looking at resigning him then.

47 minutes ago, WheatsheafSK said:

Isn't Edgar out of contract?  I assume this would mean that the Caps are not looking at resigning him then.

I think you are correct, had he resigned I would probably put him at 3rd on the depth chart. It is concerning from a CanMNT perspective that he wasn't resigned, because he wasn't on a lot of money to begin with. I suspect the recovery is not going as planned, sadly.

Signed with the Caps.

https://www.whitecapsfc.com/post/2017/12/22/whitecaps-fc-acquire-canadian-international-centre-back-doneil-henry?hootPostID=7a639d430e6f3378edb2fed226619521

So the VWFC CBs are Waston, Parker, Henry, Maund, and Edgar. I'm assuming one of those five isn't coming back.

Edited by saladroit