NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definitely a upward move for him. Rostock is a much bigger club than Lotte, who were pretty much the smallest club in the 3. Liga. Rostock will likely be contenders for promotion next season a

Legault signs with Pacific FC.    

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

New team for Simon Thomas with him picking up a contract with Eliteserien new boys Tromsø IL, to the end of 2021... coincidentally, one of the three teams I support (along with Pacific and Southampton), so looking forward to the next few months. Probably will serve as the backup/experienced keeper for our current starter Jacob Karlstrøm, but I imagine will pick up a handful of games towards the end of the season if our status in the division is confirmed for next year.

Edited by bfque8

Was reading an interview with Blasco of PFC in Spanish and he says one goal he has is to play for Canada. He may have nationality after so many years here. 

Have to find that again, think it was an outlet from Mallorca. 

He's solid in CPL, always a strong player, but would have to take it up a bit to be considered I'd say. 

7 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Was reading an interview with Blasco of PFC in Spanish and he says one goal he has is to play for Canada. He may have nationality after so many years here. 

Have to find that again, think it was an outlet from Mallorca. 

He's solid in CPL, always a strong player, but would have to take it up a bit to be considered I'd say. 

Just to answer to that first bit, he picked up domestic CanPL status last season - I want to say he got his PR done in the spring of 2020, but not 100% on timeline. Definitely has it though, as far as I'm aware.

• 2 weeks later...