NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 8:18 AM, Sigma78 said:

January 18

PSV U17 4 Heerenveen U17 1

He came for Heerenveen in the 58th minute

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, shamrock said:

Idontgetit. Clubs should transfer players that have outgrown cpl, not just started in it. What's the advantage of playing in Chilean second over CPL? 

I agree.

I was hoping that one of the benefits of the CPL would be that our players no longer had to go to these far flung lower divisions.

Looks like we aren't there yet.

15 hours ago, Blackdude said:

Doing a bunch of European trials. 

Just check out the Valour thread, many as I are critical of this.

The agent could have gotten trials 4 weeks ago, without doing the bogus Chilean transfer. 

Do you think the Chilean team is amazingly connected to European clubs? If so, I seriously doubt they are able to pay a living wage, they have to be lower tier. 

Attardo with minutes at Valour was much better off. 

23 hours ago, jordan said:

The laziness and unethical attitude of the journalist here really bothers me. None of it makes sense. And further: Fifa rules on bridge transfers means he would have to wait 16 weeks for another transfer, while the window is closed in Europe and he won't get any decent trials. 

Play CPL well until the summer then look for a strong u-19 gig on a decent side in Europe, when the window is open.

15 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

The laziness and unethical attitude of the journalist here really bothers me. None of it makes sense. And further: Fifa rules on bridge transfers means he would have to wait 16 weeks for another transfer, while the window is closed in Europe and he won't get any decent trials. 

Play CPL well until the summer then look for a strong u-19 gig on a decent side in Europe, when the window is open.

I'm confused.  By "journalist" do you mean "club that sold him"?