Jump to content
Fussball_eh

NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2019 at 8:18 AM, Sigma78 said:

January 18

PSV U17 4 Heerenveen U17 1

He came for Heerenveen in the 58th minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Nicolas Apostol signed in the fourth tier of Greece..played usl with whitecaps 2..1 year at uconn in 2017 then signed with oregon state in 2018 but in the end didnt play...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, shamrock said:

Idontgetit. Clubs should transfer players that have outgrown cpl, not just started in it. What's the advantage of playing in Chilean second over CPL? 

Doing a bunch of European trials. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shamrock said:

Idontgetit. Clubs should transfer players that have outgrown cpl, not just started in it. What's the advantage of playing in Chilean second over CPL? 

I agree.

I was hoping that one of the benefits of the CPL would be that our players no longer had to go to these far flung lower divisions.

Looks like we aren't there yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Blackdude said:

Doing a bunch of European trials. 

Just check out the Valour thread, many as I are critical of this.

The agent could have gotten trials 4 weeks ago, without doing the bogus Chilean transfer. 

Do you think the Chilean team is amazingly connected to European clubs? If so, I seriously doubt they are able to pay a living wage, they have to be lower tier. 

Attardo with minutes at Valour was much better off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jordan said:

The laziness and unethical attitude of the journalist here really bothers me. None of it makes sense. And further: Fifa rules on bridge transfers means he would have to wait 16 weeks for another transfer, while the window is closed in Europe and he won't get any decent trials. 

Play CPL well until the summer then look for a strong u-19 gig on a decent side in Europe, when the window is open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Play CPL well until the summer then look for a strong u-19 gig on a decent side in Europe, when the window is open.

This! Why this dodgy route?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

The laziness and unethical attitude of the journalist here really bothers me. None of it makes sense. And further: Fifa rules on bridge transfers means he would have to wait 16 weeks for another transfer, while the window is closed in Europe and he won't get any decent trials. 

Play CPL well until the summer then look for a strong u-19 gig on a decent side in Europe, when the window is open.

I'm confused.  By "journalist" do you mean "club that sold him"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...