Fussball_eh

NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

6 hours ago, SkuseisLoose said:

I mean it’s just so weird how he was doing great in the Scottish championship and then he was loaned out and just didn’t get to play for queen of the south.

Didn’t play both sides of the game was the issue, he set up so many goals in half a season and still finished second in assists in the championship last year I believe

22 year old, Ryan Whittingham, is with Velká Bíteš (Czech Republic 4th tier).  He is on loan from Jihlava (2nd tier) until December 31, 2019.

17 year old, Damian Iamarino, was on the bench for Chievo U19 on October 20th.  I think it was his first appearance in the U19 squad this season.

He was part of a Canadian U17 camp in Mexico back in March.

Edited by Buchta

Found this registration in Croatia;

NK "TRNJE", ZAGREB: Akinpelu Promise Oluwatobi Emmanuel (Vaughan Soccer Club)

Trnje plays in the 3rd division. Was registered 2 weeks ago.

Josip Zorica (18 years old from Winnipeg - 2001) was on the bench for Gorica vs Hajduk Split in the Croatian 1st tier this past weekend.  He has recently been playing for Gorica U18.

1 hour ago, Buchta said:

Josip Zorica (18 years old from Winnipeg - 2001) was on the bench for Gorica vs Hajduk Split in the Croatian 1st tier this past weekend.  He has recently been playing for Gorica U18.

Apparently he's a goalkeeper. Nice find!

There were 12 players on the bench for that game, I don't think he'll be playing soon. But a decent level though. 

Funny soccer way has him as a goalkeeper. Usually they have this sort of info right (or just not available). 

EDIT: my mistake they have another category named unknown which is shown above the goalkeepers.

Edited by shamrock

According to the HNK Gorica game reports for their junior it looks like he is a midfielder. They have as Ivan Josip Zorica.They don't play in the top Croatian jr. league, but he is steadily a starter for them.

Played for Winnipg Phoenix FC previously.

Edited by to70