NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

Dont see anything on him so ill post this maybe someone knows more about him. 

Jordan Perruzza born in Toronto (Italian dad), formerly with the TFC academy, is with the youth team of Empoli FC. Plays as a striker and scored 2 goals against Juve in March for the U16s. Cant find anymore stats or information on him. 

8 hours ago, Fastfeet2 said:

Jordan Perruzza born in Toronto (Italian dad), formerly with the TFC academy, is with the youth team of Empoli FC. Plays as a striker and scored 2 goals against Juve in March for the U16s. Cant find anymore stats or information on him. 

He is known to the CSA - has attended U15 camps in both 2015 and 2016.

http://canadasoccer.com/?t=profile&pid=6972

17 hours ago, Fastfeet2 said:

Thanks. He is on our list under "Youth Abroad".

I just went through all of our unattached and unknown status players. Did a few updates and tried to reach out to some to get updates.

Also, we are looking for someone to track League One Ontario players, as well as PLSQ ones, both for our database and on Twitter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 0:52 PM, Grizzly said:

Nice to see a guy who has bounced around the 4th and 5th division for a long time stick it out and finally get a shot to play at a higher level.

Yes, I'm happy for him. He really belongs in the 3rd division. He was always a little too good for the 4th. I was hoping he'd get promoted with BVB, but going to Paderborn is the 2nd best alternative. Hopefully that club will get their crap together. As you probably know, they were actually relegated, but got their spot back because 1860 Munich was relegated from the 2nd to the 4th due to financial problems.

6 hours ago, Fussball_eh said:

Yes, I'm happy for him. He really belongs in the 3rd division. He was always a little too good for the 4th. I was hoping he'd get promoted with BVB, but going to Paderborn is the 2nd best alternative. Hopefully that club will get their crap together. As you probably know, they were actually relegated, but got their spot back because 1860 Munich was relegated from the 2nd to the 4th due to financial problems.

Good find

Tyrin Hutchings has extended his contract with FC Gute in the Swedish fourth division, as his contract expired in June. Has played all 12 games for the club thus far. They are in 4th place in their division, 5 points behind Forward for first place and a promotion.

https://www.laget.se/FCGAlag/Troop/1809502/Tyrin-Hutchings

Edited by shermanator

Dieu Merci Yuma has signed with Sedan (French 4th tier) from Portuguese 4th tier side Electrico.  He had 21 goals in 15 games this season.

Ryan Reid has also signed with Sedan.  He played with Yumas this past season in Portugal.  Both players are 21 years old.

http://www.lardennais.fr/37297/article/2017-06-23/cinq-recrues-sedan

Edited by Toje

3 hours ago, Toje said:

Dieu Merci Yuma has signed with Sedan (French 4th tier) from Portuguese 4th tier side Electrico.  He had 21 goals in 15 games this season.

Ryan Reid has also signed with Sedan.  He played with Yumas this past season in Portugal.  Both players are 21 years old.

http://www.lardennais.fr/37297/article/2017-06-23/cinq-recrues-sedan

I assumed he was going to move up a level. 

22 minutes ago, Big_M said:

There are still 80 teams in the third tier there and he had already played at that level last year so this was probably more interesting to him

Yes, i'm just pointing it out as a point of comparison for him going forward. It's a good move (as i wrote in his thread) because Sedan are more likely to move up.

1 hour ago, jpg75 said:

Yes, i'm just pointing it out as a point of comparison for him going forward. It's a good move (as i wrote in his thread) because Sedan are more likely to move up.

I looked into the team and damn I didn't realize this was the same Sedan from Ligue 1 a few season ago. They went full Energie Cottbus.