FINAL UPDATE!!! Canada vs Mexico *Azteca Trip** March 26-30

Admin

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On January 21, 2016 at 0:00 PM, DontPanic said:

Now that Smiddy is in we can say

"Welcome to the Azteca Super Fun Drinky Footy Time Trip"

Plus, last one to register for the trip has to wrestle the dwarf luchadore in Mexico. So Smiddy it's you so far :)

This never happened.  We might have to all go back.

Being facetious , of course , it was a full 5 days , lots of stuff happening every day , and some great stories . Thanks to Rhonda for being sensible , and bringing $1000C for spending money , I'm like , f*** that , just bring $100 , it's pesos ...

anyone who wants to access to albums , friend me on facebook , jason clancy , did up the ipod pics , working on camera pics today.

The trip was so much fun, I still feel like I am on a high even after an annoying 9 hour day at work!

Are we going to have a common place where we can all upload our photos? I'm happy to share my shitty photos and get access to everyone else's good pics (to clarify, I'm not hoarding my good photos -- all of mine suck because I am really bad at pictures :))

33 minutes ago, MrsC said:

The trip was so much fun, I still feel like I am on a high even after an annoying 9 hour day at work!

Are we going to have a common place where we can all upload our photos? I'm happy to share my shitty photos and get access to everyone else's good pics (to clarify, I'm not hoarding my good photos -- all of mine suck because I am really bad at pictures :))

You can upload pics directly to the site here for your matchday/Voyageur pics.

EDIT: here: http://www.thevoyageurs.org/gallery/category/2-games/

Archived