admin

FINAL UPDATE!!! Canada vs Mexico *Azteca Trip** March 26-30

Cheapest flights for the dates from Calgary to Mexico City: $1300. That makes it tough. Will have to check seat sales.

When the game is confirmed, contact Trevor. We are seeing prices $400 less than that.

I just looked and found a flight with United Airlines, leaving Calgary on Sat, Mar 26 returning on Wed, Mar 30 for CAD $611, including tax. The flight to Mexico City isn't ideal, with a 4.5 hour layover in Chicago, and another 40 min layover in Houston, but it is cheap. I'll likely book this one. 

Just put down my deposit. I can't wait. I'm a solo traveler at this point as well and have no issues with sharing a room with another solo V.

This video (minus the annoying Yanks) got me incredibly pumped. 

Edited by ESG Shawn
Spelling

I just looked and found a flight with United Airlines, leaving Calgary on Sat, Mar 26 returning on Wed, Mar 30 for CAD $611, including tax. The flight to Mexico City isn't ideal, with a 4.5 hour layover in Chicago, and another 40 min layover in Houston, but it is cheap. I'll likely book this one. 

For what it's worth, there is a good Mexican restaurant at O'Hare with killer margaritas. :)

People who are saying they are 100% in  really have to commit to this soon.

We can't make plans around bookings things like buses ect... without knowing what to expect.

I give up..... I figured it out for the amount to pay (I needed to select deposit instead of the package) but now It won't take my street name - just the civic number. Then I changed the browser and it is now asking to log in. It won't take my name (Because there is no such member name but when I try to create a new account it doesn't take it because my email address is already used. Geez.... Can't waste any more time. Please help me or I won't be able go. I buy online all the time. Never had so much issues with 1 online purchase before. :( This should be easy for God sake ..... 

Edited by Christian B.
Clarification

I give up..... I figured it out for the amount to pay (I needed to select deposit instead of the package) but now It won't take my street name - just the civic number. Then I changed the browser and it is now asking to log in. It won't take my name (Because there is no such member name but when I try to create a new account it doesn't take it because my email address is already used. Geez.... Can't waste any more time. Please help me or I won't be able go. I buy online all the time. Never had so much issues with 1 online purchase before. :( This should be easy for God sake ..... 

You can log in and post here, and when you make the purchase it asks you to log in again? It shouldn't .  Have you tried this while logged in? 

I just did it and had no problem, and we have over  50 orders placed with no complaints yet..  I'm not quite sure what is happening here.

How can there be no such member name when you are logged in making this post?  Are you trying to use a different member account?

100% refundable Early Bird Discount deposits need to be in by Oct 15th. Price will be adjusted on the 16th. So if you are on the fence. Make a deposit and secure a spot.

Lets make this a huge trip!

You can log in and post here, and when you make the purchase it asks you to log in again? It shouldn't .  Have you tried this while logged in? 

I just did it and had no problem, and we have over  50 orders placed with no complaints yet..  I'm not quite sure what is happening here.

How can there be no such member name when you are logged in making this post?  Are you trying to use a different member account?

All right, I tried from work. I just paid the $75 deposit. Only issue was again my address. I tried 10 times to add my street address but it was keeping only the civic number without any street name. Let me know if this is a problem or if you can fix that from your side. I guess that if you don't mail anything to me I am all good. Can't wait to be in Azteca Stadium.

Edited by Christian B.

All right, I tried from work. I just paid the $75 deposit. Only issue was again my address. I tried 10 times to add my street address but it was keeping only the civic number without any street name. Let me know if this is a problem or if you can fix that from your side. I guess that if you don't mail anything to me I am all good. Can't wait to be in Azteca Stadium.

Fantastic!

Glad to have you on board.

Sorry for the trouble.

Can you send me the full address you are trying to use in a PM?   I will give it a go, maybe you found a bug!

Fantastic!

Glad to have you on board.

Sorry for the trouble.

Can you send me the full address you are trying to use in a PM?   I will give it a go, maybe you found a bug!

PM sent.

There is still a possibility that my wife will come but I won't know for a while. If it's positive she would obviously stay in my room so not a lot of changes for you. Worst case scenario she won't assist the match if it's too late for the game ticket. She doesn't care about soccer..... Go Canada go!

I waited until my second day to ask, but I was given the Ok to have the time off so I just paid my deposit.  Woohoo!

Fantastic!  Added to the list!

I'm interested in attending, but would not be able to arrive in MEX until the 28th. Is it possible to get in on tickets for game day with the group without booking the package?

Do we have any idea when they might confirm the location or is it kind of a crap shoot?  There is a flight out of Winnipeg on the Friday night with an overnight stopover in Toronto and then a direct to Mexico City in the morning.  I would like to book that but I will obviously wait until we are sure the game is in Mexico City.

Just a reminder, early bird pricing with 100% refundable deposit ends October 15. So if you are on the fence, put in the deposit and save. Its $75 and saves you a spot on this sure to be epic trip.