But wait, there's more...

lazlo_80

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Aird. Totera has interviewed him several times in the past. No need for a new thread.

That is what I assumed too but if you look at the tweet it is in response to Aird, Hoilett and Akindele are already mentioned and Who is next is asked.

Maybe Vitoria. I know Totera has talked to him a few times.

Knew this would happen.  All it takes is one LEADER and the rest fall into place.  If Jonathan De Guzman or Hargreaves had decided to be that man we wouldn't have had to wait for some of these names.

Personally I'm hoping for Ricardo Ferreira, he would be the next biggest addition for us... only 22 years old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Ferreira_(Portuguese_footballer) 

Is this not proof enough from the BBC?:

Rangers' Petrofac Training Cup quarter-final against Livingston has been postponed because of international call-ups for the Ibrox side.

The game has been rescheduled for Tuesday 20 October.

It was due to take place in Glasgow on 9 October, but three Rangers midfielders have so far been called up for international duty.

Gedion Zelalem is with United States Under-23s, Nathan Oduwa with England Under-20s and Fraser Aird with Canada.

Rangers decided against postponing their Championship game with Raith Rovers during the last international break in September

Is this not proof enough from the BBC?:

Rangers' Petrofac Training Cup quarter-final against Livingston has been postponed because of international call-ups for the Ibrox side.

The game has been rescheduled for Tuesday 20 October.

It was due to take place in Glasgow on 9 October, but three Rangers midfielders have so far been called up for international duty.

Gedion Zelalem is with United States Under-23s, Nathan Oduwa with England Under-20s and Fraser Aird with Canada.

Rangers decided against postponing their Championship game with Raith Rovers during the last international break in September

To the point made above, this tweet was already assuming Aird was part of the fold. Aird, Hoillett and possibly a third.

It's me. I'll be suiting up for us finally. You can get personalized Tuscan jerseys from my store.

...Also, how the fuck do I only have ... reputation on this board?? Fuck all of you ;)

If you suit up for the canMNT I'm starting a thread called: The Non-Importance of Jeff "Tuscan" Salisbury. It will be 69 pages of how Floro does not fuck with his cock.

Your latest post deserves a "like". Another +1 to you :P

Anybody!! We need anyone and everyone!  Jeff looks like he could keep the spirits of the boys up with a good story over a pint.  I say CAP TIE JEFF as soon as possible.  

Seriously though, if any one of the guys mentioned above is willing to commit I say welcome him with open arms.  Between Floros crazy call ups, fueds with midfielders, guys concentrating on their clubs and old fashioned injuries we could use all those guys.  Screw it, I am so happy, even if Whorgreaves came out of the wood work I would cheer him.  

Archived