Congrats to Cyle Larin on MLS Rookie Record

apbsmith

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we want to be fair, lets compare to Suarez at 19/20 years old, playing with Groningen.   Ajax saw the potential and paid a hefty price for him and he went on to bigger and better things until he is world class striker.  Lets hope that Larin can round out the parts of his game that are lacking, and by mid 20's be the polished well rounded striker we haven't had...maybe ever??  For a 20 year old he still has alot of really good parts to his game.  

22 hours ago, Grizzly said:

5 hours ago, Bison44 said:

If we want to be fair, lets compare to Suarez at 19/20 years old, playing with Groningen.   Ajax saw the potential and paid a hefty price for him and he went on to bigger and better things until he is world class striker.  Lets hope that Larin can round out the parts of his game that are lacking, and by mid 20's be the polished well rounded striker we haven't had...maybe ever??  For a 20 year old he still has alot of really good parts to his game.  

Not to be that guy, but he turned 21 now. I may or may not pay too much attention to Larin news... 

Edit: not sure why it thinks I quoted an empty box from Grizzly, won't let me delete. Website is being glitchy

15 hours ago, Complete Homer said:

Edit: not sure why it thinks I quoted an empty box from Grizzly, won't let me delete. Website is being glitchy

This also happens to me sometimes when using this website site on my phone. If you initially quote someone and decide to scrap it, you can delete the text in the quote box, but not the box itself. To make matters worse, when you leave and return at a later date, that empty box will still remain. The only way around it is to access the thread from your computer and remove the box from there. This is my experience at least - I hope it helps.

17 hours ago, Complete Homer said:

Not to be that guy, but he turned 21 now. I may or may not pay too much attention to Larin news... 

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

This also happens to me sometimes when using this website site on my phone. If you initially quote someone and decide to scrap it, you can delete the text in the quote box, but not the box itself. To make matters worse, when you leave and return at a later date, that empty box will still remain. The only way around it is to access the thread from your computer and remove the box from there. This is my experience at least - I hope it helps.

If you press Ctrl and right click in the quote box a dialog box appears that allows you to delete a quote. There are a lot of bugs like this in the software the forum is using currently though.

• 2 months later...

Orlando is a dumpster fire. Fans insulting and getting into verbal arguments with nocerino. 

Some are even saying they dont care if Larin ever wears the badge again. 

Theyre still in a playoff spot and larin has scored over 25 goals for them. Imagine they had to put up with tfc's first decade? 

I dont agree with the fans treatment of larin. 

3 hours ago, king1010 said:

Orlando is a dumpster fire. Fans insulting and getting into verbal arguments with nocerino. 

Some are even saying they dont care if Larin ever wears the badge again. 

Theyre still in a playoff spot and larin has scored over 25 goals for them. Imagine they had to put up with tfc's first decade? 

I dont agree with the fans treatment of larin. 

Where is this all from? 

According to this article (http://www.themaneland.com/2016/4/29/11530436/orlando-city-sell-cyle-larin-this-summer-lazio-molde-transfer-rumors) Orlando would receive only 1 third of the fee this year and half if sold next year. That is incentive to not sell him this year. But if MLS wants to sell him to make the money now there might be room for compromise. As we all know MLS rules can bend.

3 minutes ago, -Hammer- said:

10 Mil...wow did not expect that.

To be fair @MLS Transfers is not a reliable source. Although he did claim that it was from another source, and that source was from Portugal, and Portugal won the Euro Cup, so... confirmed.

Archived