AWAY GAME DETAILS - March 26, 2016 @ Mexico (UPDATED SEPT18)

I'm in. Can't pass up an Azteca experience, it's on my football bucket list. I was watching some American Outlaws videos of their last few trips to Azteca, seems absolutely insane. Really looking forward to this.

Regarding the travel discussion, I would definitely rather spend a few days wandering Mexico City vs. sitting on a beach. I've heard it's a wonderful city.

Yes one of the great cities of the world. One could spend several weeks there and not see half of what it offers. Plus one can get cheap airfare there and the hotel prices are very reasonable. One would really have to have no interest in art, culture, architecture, history etc. to want to spend time at a resort instead of Mexico City. Plus the ancient pyramid site of Teotihuacan is an easy day trip away and the largest pyramid on the site, the Pyramid of the Sun, is the largest pyramid outside of Egypt and the third largest in the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teotihuacan

Oh personally I hate all culture. Especially my own, but I could learn to hate other peoples culture too I suppose. And art. All art is the worst.

In all seriousness, the Pyramid of the Sun has been on my list for a while. I just have no desire to leave the city to spend time in a city, you know?

I'm sure there will be people in both camps.

Edited by Califax

This trip is going to happen. Was hoping they would announce 100% official the locations of the 2nd window games, but we will be going to Mexico.

Please do not book any travel yet. Full details should be up in the next few days. Small deposit to hold your spot and balance to be paid 90 days prior.

I would say my husband and I are 90% in at this point. I may be starting a new job soon, so it will just depend on getting the time off.  I have been to Mexico City twice for work and really liked it but it will be nice to go for fun.  I am starting to get excited!