New Canadian Soccer blog

matty

Hey there, I just started a blog called 'Some Soccer Playing Canadians' where I do interviews with Canadians playing in leagues around the world (outside of the current North American syster). I was wondering if you guys could check it out and give me a bit of feedback on it. There's 3 interviews up currenly and more to come.

Hope you like it

https://somesoccerplayingcanadians.wordpress.com/

If I've posted this in the wrong spot let me know and I'll post it in the right place.

Hey there, I just started a blog called 'Some Soccer Playing Canadians' where I do interviews with Canadians playing in leagues around the world (outside of the current North American syster). I was wondering if you guys could check it out and give me a bit of feedback on it. There's 3 interviews up currenly and more to come.

Hope you like it

https://somesoccerplayingcanadians.wordpress.com/

If I've posted this in the wrong spot let me know and I'll post it in the right place.

Nice work.

Matty, your interviews are top drawer for sure. I really appreciate the broad range of questions and that you always connect things to Canada. I really look forward to reading more of your interviews in the future.  May I suggest that you continue to remind us here for awhile until we get used to the new site idea.  It is alos cery cool te read about players about whom we may not know much at all.

Keep it up, buddy!!!

Matty, your interviews are top drawer for sure. I really appreciate the broad range of questions and that you always connect things to Canada. I really look forward to reading more of your interviews in the future.  May I suggest that you continue to remind us here for awhile until we get used to the new site idea.  It is alos cery cool te read about players about whom we may not know much at all.

Keep it up, buddy!!!

Thanks.

Will do :)

Archived