Benny vs. Phillip

Lord Bob

Benny's has their own security. What kind of protection do Phillip's Bakery customers receive when eating raisin rolls?

And the difference is that the St Vincent game was an audio only stream with commercials interrupting the commentary regularly.  Belize was video; but it was really all about Mad Bull and Maestro.

To be fair to Channel 5, they did run their half-time commercials into the second half a bit.

The Pink Boutique ad was pretty funny. Wasn't the singer/main dancer a bit on the hefty side? Ah mi gat wahn gud gud taim...

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Was reminded of Phillip's Bakery this week. Spanish Cup, Copa del Rey, had Real Sociedad playing away to a team from Canary Islands, in a small town called San Mateo. I drove through there two summers ago. 

The team is called Panadería Pulido San Mateo, Pulido Bakery San Mateo, and the "stadium", the same. But they played in the big Las Palmas stadium, 0-4 for La Real. 

descarga.jpeg

local_sta_brigida.jpg

7a4f69f9cf551237e86c94b97788730d.jpeg

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, El Hombre said:

What kind of fucked up masochist does the owner of Philip's Bakery know?  That ain't right.

Also, this thread was started by @Lord Bob.  I met him once.  In Tucson when we got spanked by the Austrian B team.  Good times.

I met him once, too. I was dumber for the experience.