Canada-Belize (R)

Blackdude

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comments so far based on what I caught on the Belize stream

Haber: Not impressed with his play overall and although a few crosses from the left back position were decent, he just always seems out of sync with his teammates. He has really regressed since his time at Augsburg in my opinion.

de Guzman: uncharacteristically gave the ball away and is not having a great game by his standards. I think he really needs to play more advanced. He is far too passive and i'd like to see him in better areas to do some damage. He looks much better with Besiktas than he does with us right now.

Haber: Not impressed with his play overall and although a few crosses from the left back position were decent, he just always seems out of sync with his teammates. He has really regressed since his time at Augsburg in my opinion.

de Guzman: uncharacteristically gave the ball away and is not having a great game by his standards. I think he really needs to play more advanced. He is far too passive and i'd like to see him in better areas to do some damage. He looks much better with Besiktas than he does with us right now.

wtf?

How drunk are you right now?

In all seriousness though, I am really disappointed with that first half. I don't even know where to start because it's the same thing over and over. They are doing there best but nobody out there looks capable of creating something from the middle of the park. Even the Belize commentators noticed. At least they got one thing correct!

Archived