Canada vs Belize tickets first order ship this weekend.

Admin

Saturday and Sunday tickets will be emailed out.

Yeah!

Last chance to buy tickets will be Tuesday at Noon.

Some interesting notes on this game.

I did nothing.  No mail outs, no posters, no FB ads, no customer service emails.  Nothing.

We sold very few tickets for this game so far.

I will now do those things, and see if there is an uptake in ticket sales. So far, this tells me those things have a very large impact on sales and that is very good to know.

a couple of the people at my work who i've brought into the fold during the last qualifying cycle were unaware of this game because there were not email etc.  I told them about it and they mentioned that usually they get emails but they did't get any this time. 

It is pretty brutal that it is up the Jamie to inform everyone in Ontario and beyond about upcoming games.  No offence to your friends it is just the brutal promoting from the CSA.  I haven't heard or seen anything about this game either and if I wasn't part of the V's I most likely would not know about it either. Good thing is they know about it now.  Not to late to grab some tix :)      Cheers

It is pretty brutal that it is up the Jamie to inform everyone in Ontario and beyond about upcoming games. No offence to your friends it is just the brutal promoting from the CSA. I haven't heard or seen anything about this game either and if I wasn't part of the V's I most likely would not know about it either. Good thing is they know about it now. Not to late to grab some tix :) Cheers

I've seen adds in the metro free newspaper and I think there is a Groupon for discount tickets

^I'm sure there are ads here and there, but they're not nearly enough. Personally, I haven't seen any promotions for this game, which is pretty sad. I'm guessing that neither leg (home or away) will be broadcast on any Canadian network.

Kudos to Jamie for organizing ticket sales - if the CSA were to hire someone to handle this, he would be their man.

Good to hear there are some ads out there.  I have yet to see one along with many others.  Anyway, I think we can all agree it is not nearly enough.  Hard to get the casual fan out to the game if they don't know about it. 

Archived