KidCanada

Jayson Leutwiler

On 9/3/2020 at 6:22 AM, jordan said:

Played a friendly for Accrington Stanley last week

Remind me what division they are in now?

Just now, Nate3322 said:

I think their in League One

Their club name always sounds like it should be someone's long lost ancestor. Like he was the one who passed down the castle that your great grandmother was born on or something.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:22 AM, jordan said:

Played a friendly for Accrington Stanley last week

Looks like they aren't sure if they have the budget for him:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18684971.accrington-boss-relieved-positive-transfer-window/

This may be a legit concern of theirs or they may be saying that as a negotiation tactic to get him to sign for less.

Likely to be the backup to Alex Carins, I think? Though might be a chance to scoop up the job if there are injuries.

Noticed this in other signing photos, the weird British style to do up all the buttons on a polo.

Edited by The Real Marc

15 hours ago, The Real Marc said:

Likely to be the backup to Alex Carins, I think? Though might be a chance to scoop up the job if there are injuries.

Noticed this in other signing photos, the weird British style to do up all the buttons on a polo.

Yes, "weird". That look always felt a bit repulsive to me. Like wearing shoes without socks. 

Starting his 3rd game in a row for Fleetwood Town in League One. 

Looks like he started as a replacement given their new signing no.1 got injured a couple games in but has taken over from Alex Cairns lately. 

Apparently Joey Barton is his manager. Fun.  

Edit:  Looking up the thread and totally on topic.  I will just take buttons done up on a polo over pop-the-collar which I see more often, especially amongst the middle-aged here.  Saw a shirt the other day that was meant to be popped as the underside of the collar was a Union flag. Classy.   

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford