Dario Zanatta

4 hours ago, shamrock said:

He's at a struggling side, which make his stats all the better. He should be able to find at least a better club in the same league, but maybe even a SPL side.

Heck if Marcus Haber was bagging goals with a lower tier SPFL side not long ago, I figure that Zanatta can at least make the bench for one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- Has equaled his career best season

- named SPFL Team of the Week,

- Championship player of the month - December

- his game winner recently helped Alloa out of relegation zone 

- 6 Goals and 12+ assists in 30 GP | 28 of them starts, 2514 Minutes played

- 3rd in Team scoring 

Not bad at all for a 21 year old! The Victoria native midfielder is getting rave reviews in Scotland. I think next season we see him with Hearts as a squad player or on loan to a premiership side 

Note: He's already played 500 minutes with Hearts in the top tier, he's more than capable of being there and pushing for a CanMNT Call Up

6 hours ago, Blackjack15 said:

- Has equaled his career best season

- named SPFL Team of the Week,

- Championship player of the month - December

- his game winner recently helped Alloa out of relegation zone 

- 6 Goals and 12+ assists in 30 GP | 28 of them starts, 2514 Minutes played

- 3rd in Team scoring 

Not bad at all for a 21 year old! The Victoria native midfielder is getting rave reviews in Scotland. I think next season we see him with Hearts as a squad player or on loan to a premiership side 

Note: He's already played 500 minutes with Hearts in the top tier, he's more than capable of being there and pushing for a CanMNT Call Up

Totally agree he's having a hell of a season. Doing so while battling relegation shows his strong mentality. If he doesn't get his chance at Hearts, I'm sure he will at another club in the Scottish Prem. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, zaltan said:

Highlights of Dario's year, should be in the gold cup group of 40

Looks like he had a solid season. His play looks a lot similar to Liam Millars style of play.... 

Definitely should be in the U23s. 

Hopefully he can win himself a spot to get some good minutes in the Prem next season. That goes for Godinho as well. If Millar gets another loan back to Scotland next season would be interesting if we could see these two go head to head. Along with Arfield at Rangers.

Zanatta has a great season in the Scottish Championship.

I think next year he’s going to spend most of his time with Hearts and if he performs like he did this season he’s going to propel himself into the CMNT player pool.

Maybe 5 years ago we would all be talking about his potential but these days we seem to be teeming full of talent.

He’s definitely one to watch.