Dario Zanatta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Many of my fellow Jambos have not heard of him but I believe the manager, Robbie Neilson, thinks highly of him.  I expect that he'll get his chance before the end of the year.  

A very good move for him IMHO, Neilson is a well respected manager who has promoted youth, he's in good hands! Good on the Caps to develop him and waive a fee, this is another case where our Canadian kids have a better chance of getting 1st team football abroad than they do in the discriminatory MLS!

Where has it been said that Vancouver waived a fee?  Zanatta wasn't under contract and is 18 years old so there wouldn't be one IIRC.  Vancouver will be entitled to a sell on fee later on if he is sold but there wouldn't have been an initial fee.  

Where has it been said that Vancouver waived a fee?  Zanatta wasn't under contract and is 18 years old so there wouldn't be one IIRC.  Vancouver will be entitled to a sell on fee later on if he is sold but there wouldn't have been an initial fee.  

It is implied in the article linked  in the second post on this topic!

Edited by gator

he could definitely have been signed at 16.