Gold Cup- Canada vs Jamaica- July 11- Houston, Texas

king1010

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JDG, Straith and Edgar playing well so far. Jakovic, Piette and Larin need to wake up.

Larin definitely has some way to go, particularly playing with his back to the goal.

Janusz Michaillik speaks the truths, I honestly think he's been on point re CanMNT both this game and vs El Salvador.

JDG, Straith and Edgar playing well so far. Jakovic, Piette and Larin need to wake up.

Larin definitely has some way to go, particularly playing with his back to the goal.

Janusz Michaillik speaks the truths, I honestly think he's been on point re CanMNT both this game and vs El Salvador.

Yes, but Michaillk talks WAY too much.  Rather would hear him at half time.  I'm a big fan of one guy only doing the talk, as in the pbp guy.

Had a power outage here so 10 minutes in the middle of the half but the conditions look really tough.  Need earlier subs.  Teibert or Osorio for Piette would be my guess.  I think De Guzman has made a significant difference with possession, but you wonder how much gas he'll have in his tank.

Yes, but Michaillk talks WAY too much.  Rather would hear him at half time.  I'm a big fan of one guy only doing the talk, as in the pbp guy.

Yeap, I agree. I like his analysis and perspective, he just talks too damn much. I remember the first time I heard him do a TFC game I thought he was refreshing at first, but by minute 40 my ears were bleeding.

This is some of the ugliest stuff I have seen from us. Ever.

I know it's hot and all, but our movement off of the ball is invisible. It's like the match is being played in slow motion whenever we're in possession. And why we opt to play without a midfield is beyond me. We've regressed from a side which at least attempted to play out of the back and keep the ball on the deck into an inept direct attack. We're not winning foot races and aerials against the Salvadorians let alone the Jamaicans. Poor tactics and team selection.

Archived