Gold Cup- Canada vs Jamaica- July 11- Houston, Texas

king1010

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Floro a one hit wonder with one of the best teams in a world? Let alone that was 20 years ago and he's never coached in international soccer? I feel like he's the old school traditional type and that sticks to his shit even if it stinks. Like a chepo for mexico who was a one hit wonder and didn't know how to change his tactics when needed to.

They scored twice on laughably bad defending by CR, as long as things stay solid they didn't look very threatening at all

Th only way we stay solid against Jamaica is by putting 10 behind the ball, if we try to attack them like CR did we'll get destroyed as we have nowhere near the quality of CR in attack or defending. Nor do we know how to maintain possession like them. 

This is a "do-or-die" game.  Should be going all for it here.  Yeah some players might be tired next game but we will be playing at home with better weather conditions. Floro's strategy just seems to conservative to me.

At this point, if it takes a bomba game and bizarre selection choices to get Floro out, I hope he goes guns ablazing. He's not putting rhe best lineup on the pitch, plus seems he's "punishing" Tiebert and Osorio for not accepting call-ups to the team and giving them barely any minuted, after the next game there should be calls for his head and think who we can get as coach on an interim basis, we're rebuilding, but we need a good rebuilding coach that doesn't let some past bias influence his decisions.

At this point, if it takes a bomba game and bizarre selection choices to get Floro out, I hope he goes guns ablazing. He's not putting rhe best lineup on the pitch, plus seems he's "punishing" Tiebert and Osorio for not accepting call-ups to the team and giving them barely any minuted, after the next game there should be calls for his head and think who we can get as coach on an interim basis, we're rebuilding, but we need a good rebuilding coach that doesn't let some past bias influence his decisions.

Saying that he's "punishing" RT and JO is pure speculation with no basis. Floro obviously believes this lineup gives them the best chance to win, an opinion much different than most of us, simple as that.

Saying that he's "punishing" RT and JO is pure speculation with no basis. Floro obviously believes this lineup gives them the best chance to win, an opinion much different than most of us, simple as that.

Since Floro and Tiebert "supposedly" made up, Tiebert hasn'f seen much minutes on the starting 11. Osorio hasn't seen alot of quality minutes either, but supposedly these two players are tr best attacking midfield players we got on the team and leaving them the off te starting 11 two games straight is suicide and really kinda questioning Floro's tactics. If Floro wants to play Bunker than he doesn't need forwards, just add two defenders more as chances are he's letting Jamaica dominate the possession most of the match. This is the Gold Cup and you can't make bizarre choices, two games in again. At this point, I'd rather have an interim coach that at least will give all players a shot through thr early WCQ than make bizarre choices moving forward.

Archived