Gold Cup Viewing Parties

Califax

All you need to do is call the bar to ensure they will be playing the game with sound and can accommodate X number of people.

July 8th - Canada v El Salvador

Montreal

Ottawa - Grace O'Mally's

Kingston - Toucan

Toronto - Scallywags (main floor)

Winnipeg - Nicolino's on Pembina

Regina

Saskatoon - Casa loveshack chez Tuscan

Calgary - Fiddler's Courtyard

Edmonton - The Pint downtown

Vancouver

------------------------------------------------------------------

El Salvador vs Canada

Wednesday July 8th

10:30pm Eastern/ 7:30pm Pacific

Channels: Sportsnet360 and Sportsnet World

Jamaica vs Canada

Saturday July 11th

6:30pm Eastern/3:30pm Pacific

Channels: Sportsnet Pacific/West/Ontario/East and Sportsnet World

Canada vs Costa Rica

Tuesday July 14th

8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific

Channels: Sportsnet One and Sportsnet World

...so bars will have to have Sportsnet One and Sportsnet 360 to show all the games (if they don't have the overpriced SNWL).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a note to those organising the venues, (Califax, you can copy-paste the following into the first post):

El Salvador vs Canada

Wednesday July 8th

10:30pm Eastern/ 7:30pm Pacific

Channels: Sportsnet360 and Sportsnet World

Jamaica vs Canada

Saturday July 11th

6:30pm Eastern/3:30pm Pacific

Channels: Sportsnet Pacific/West/Ontario/East and Sportsnet World

Canada vs Costa Rica

Tuesday July 14th

8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific

Channels: Sportsnet One and Sportsnet World

...so bars will have to have Sportsnet One and Sportsnet 360 to show all the games (if they don't have the overpriced SNWL).

EDIT:

See you there :)

See you there as well!

I didn't notice the late kickoff for the El Salvador game. That'll likely be one to watch at home unfortunately (since it's a weeknight). I'll definitely be at Gracies for the Saturday game though. Sorry...

Holy crap. I didn't realize either. We'll definitely have the game on but I think we'll get a pretty small turnout.

I arrive at the airport in Toronto on the 11th at 5:40pm. Can anyone suggest somewhere near the airport I can catch the match that night? Note I'll need to get there on public transit.

If it's pearson and you don't take the UP express. I would take the 192 airport rocket to Kipling (15 mins) and catch the bloor line west (22 mins). Depending on time, you could go to the Duke on Yonge (close to bloor/yonge station, 5 min walk south) or transfer north to St Clair (10 mins, 2 min walk)

Not that many, if any of you, will live in the area. But if anyone happens to live in the Cowichan Valley, BC (about 45 minutes north of Victoria). I will be arranging to have the game on at Craig Street Brew Pub in Duncan. Burger and Beer night! Perfect.

Only for this Wednesday's game, but seeing as how no bar in Saskatoon will be willing to put the game on WITH audio anyone who wants to watch it and have a few brews is welcome to come to my condo. Just reply to this if you're coming.

Archived