Dear Germany....

Admin

Lower sides than Regionalliga have Canadians.  I think you might have a tough time fulfilling this promise lol

For example, in I think sixth tier Germany, you can find Thomas Mallette playing for SV Memmelsdorf in Landesliga Bayern-Nordwest. 

As for Regionaliga, you just have to look at the Mother of all Canadians Abroad thread to find the many Canadians playing in that league.

Lower sides than Regionalliga have Canadians.  I think you might have a tough time fulfilling this promise lol

For example, in I think sixth tier Germany, you can find Thomas Mallette playing for SV Memmelsdorf in Landesliga Bayern-Nordwest. 

As for Regionaliga, you just have to look at the Mother of all Canadians Abroad thread to find the many Canadians playing in that league.

We're talking female clubs and players.

[ 1 ]  Is the replica top  ( Danica)   WU ,  number 16, Herforder SV ?

[ 2 ] I think Germany are the stronger side and that the  American mid-field ( Rapinoe, Holiday, Brian,  and Lloyd ) are too individual and have no defensive awareness.

Depends on how we measure club stature. If on league position, then no, because Koln have just been promoted to the Bundesliga. I believe both clubs relegated to 2. Bundesliga had (have?) Canadians with them for 2014/15.

I wonder if any Regionlliga sides have a Canadian?

I think Christina Julien signed with FC Koln as striker for next season, wonder why Herdman has her out of the pool given she is a regular in pro ranks, playing in Auz, and Germany.

Dear USA, please beat Germany and when you do, I will raise a glass of my finest PBR. 

I hate to say it after what happened in London 2012 but I want the Americans to win. 

There is the absolute worst long standing German troll over at BigSoccer who has insulted everything Canadian long before the WWC even began.  Also Sylvia Neid and others high fiving each other after every goal when they slaughtered that African team by 10 goals.  I so wanted to play Germany and beat them and I had it all planned to play the video below of what a Canadian woman thought of Germany (the fun begins at 1 minute in case you've never seen this viral video).  My hopes are now dashed (:

I also saw a video of the American team with Abby Wambach (I can write her actual name now) holding a baby and she seemed almost human, same with Rapinoe.  So i am officially a hypocrite changing my opinion on the USA, but man I don't like the Jerries.

^^^ No, it's not, The original Budweiser is a Czech beer brewed by Budweiser Budvar Brewery. They have brewed that style of beer in the town/city of Budweis since 1245.

Ah, but I was talking about the version Jamie would have access to, which was Labatt/Interbrew.

Thanks for the info, though, that's cool.  I bet the original is better than what we get here.

^^^ No, it's not, The original Budweiser is a Czech beer brewed by Budweiser Budvar Brewery. They have brewed that style of beer in the town/city of Budweis since 1245.

Ah, but I was talking about the version Jamie would have access to, which was Labatt/Interbrew.

Thanks for the info, though, that's cool.  I bet the original is better than what we get here.

OK, I get the Belgian reference now. And yes, in my opinion the Czech version is far superior. They know a thing or two about brewing great lagers such as the Pilsener style which was developed much later than the origin of brewing in Budweis. 

There are actually 3 Budweisers, 2 Czech and 1 American. Due to a copyright dispute the main Czech version is sold in Canada under the name Czechvar while the American version is sold in Europe under the name Bud not Budweiser. Czechvar is available in LCBO so Jamie would indeed have access to Czech Budweiser as well as the American. The beers produced in the town of Budweis since 1245 were not made by the current Czech brewery and for most of these centuries were of a vastly different style than the lager produced today, likely a dark ale. The Czech argument in the copyright dispute is that Budweiser is a regional product name much like Champagne. The American argument is that its brewery is actually older than the Czech one (although the smaller Czech Budweiser brewery, Budweiser Burgerbrau is older than both of them). The Czech version is a far better beer than the American one although possibly the 19th century original American Budweiser may have been a much better beer than they are producing now.

Archived