MrsC

Anybody need a ticket for the Van 1/4 final?

I can't make it unfortunately.  I'm not looking for any money, I just don't want to see the seat go unused.  It is section 402, row BB seat 101.  The only thing that I ask is you cheer really loud and ensure a win.  The semi final match in Edmonton on Canada day is a game I will be able to get to  :D

Yes. Mark from this forum is in need of one.

Ok.  The ticket is his.  If he sends me a direct message I can transfer the ticket to him through Ticketmaster.

I also have an extra ticket for the QF - would like face value for it. I can send it UPS overnight delivery. It's in the lower bowl.

if any one has - or might have, a FINAL ticket for sale please contact me - I just need one for myself.

Edited by Rafa the Gaffer

I guess tickets for the games aren't tied to passport numbers like at the men's WC then, and can be transferred? Hoping to buy a pair but Ticketmaster is all sold out at the moment.

@ Rafa the Gaffer

Did you try to contact Oilers000 who posted in the thread "Calling all Edmonton People" ? He had, maybe still has, one ticket to the final.

I also have an extra ticket for the QF - would like face value for it. I can send it UPS overnight delivery. It's in the lower bowl.

if any one has - or might have, a FINAL ticket for sale please contact me - I just need one for myself.

I actually sold it a few days ago. Sorry! Hope you can find a ticket.