Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

What a great time in Edmonton! Thank you so much to Mike (Sport Shaman) and Sergio for all their work on the ground getting everything together. Also, thanks to Jamie for dealing with all of the tickets. That can't be easy from so far away.

And thanks also to all of the ESG people and other soccer supporters in Edmonton for hosting. It was a fantastic time and your enthusiasm was important in making it so. 

Finally, thanks to everyone who came to the games whether you had to travel across the city, country, or ocean to do so. 

Good luck those of you in Montreal. Man do we need a result.

I would like to second that.  Mike especially was so great.  As if it wasn't enough to pick me up at the airport and show me around the city, he introduced me to everyone and invited me to sit at his table when he saw me sitting alone at the pre party.  Mike I owe you a drink (or two) at the next game we both attend! 

I want to say thank you too!
mike (sport shaman) thank you for picking me up two times! very very much appreciated and I liked our conversations and your father in law!
mike (clashcitysoccer) thank you for holding the ticket for me, and the holy scarf! and that you always took care of me when I was lost! :-*
thank you everybody for the great time I had! I had such a blast with you, learned so many funny things and enjoyed the time with you!!! Truly proud feeling to call myself an honorary canadian now!!!
I promise, this was not the last time we`ll see each other!

Thank you to everyone who made the 2 games in Edmonton an incredible experience! Was great to meet some fellow supporters! Chrissie (deadlynx) Mike ( sportshaman) Jeff (Tuscan) Ben (olympiqiemarseilles) Sergio and many others who I'm sorry but I forgot your names or screen names... Or both hahaha. It was so great to talk to everyone after driving by myself from Toronto. Can't wait to do it all over again in Vancouver on Sunday!!

Mike

Thank you to everyone who made the 2 games in Edmonton an incredible experience! Was great to meet some fellow supporters! Chrissie (deadlynx) Mike ( sportshaman) Jeff (Tuscan) Ben (olympiqiemarseilles) Sergio and many others who I'm sorry but I forgot your names or screen names... Or both hahaha. It was so great to talk to everyone after driving by myself from Toronto. Can't wait to do it all over again in Vancouver on Sunday!!

Mike

If you need a break driving home through Regina, DM me. I might be away but you never know.

Archived