IceCreamMan

Manjrekar James

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, costarg said:

Miller is the solution to Henry, James, Vittoria, Cornelius and James.  Yes he's young, but he's got the most potential of the bunch.  Inexperienced, yes.  However, so calm and athletic.  He seems to be learning soo quickly.  He makes the cut for me.  We know the other 5 will make mistakes and don't seem to learn from them.  At least in Miller's case he's got an excuse (age), and we can hope he develops into the badly needed CB.

Miller is actually older than Cornelius...

Everyone just assumes Miller is young because he started in MLS so recently but he’s actually 23. He just was in NCAA for years prior, whereas Cornelius was playing semi pro/pro in Germany, Serbia, and Vancouver

Edited by archer21

4 hours ago, archer21 said:

Miller is actually older than Cornelius...

Everyone just assumes Miller is young because he started in MLS so recently but he’s actually 23. He just was in NCAA for years prior, whereas Cornelius was playing semi pro/pro in Germany, Serbia, and Vancouver

You're absolutely right!  I totally did think that Miller was younger than Cornelius, he was 20-21 in my head.  Thanks.

38 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Did he play enough to get a medal I wonder? If so he becomes the first Danish Champion since Hutchinson. 

He played in 4 games so far.  Usually you need 5 appearances to be considered a champion (at least in the UK) they have several games remaining so he probably gets there.