IceCreamMan

Manjrekar James

11 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Still on contract at FC Midtjylland. Nobody seems to want to have him on loan. Anybody know any details?

A MLS/USL/CanPL loan might not be a bad idea.

Not sure if that's the case or that he himself doesn't want to leave. They've been trying him at RB during the winterbreak. We'll see tomorrow if he's in the squad.

15 hours ago, shamrock said:

Not sure if that's the case or that he himself doesn't want to leave. They've been trying him at RB during the winterbreak. We'll see tomorrow if he's in the squad.

Was not in the squad and from one article I saw, 5 new players were

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/fcm-uden-flere-profiler-mod-lyngby-17-aarig-kan-debutere

Another from the same place says "Players like Manjrekar James and Sammy Skytte are also not expected to come into action for FC Central Jutland this spring - the question is whether they will end up being hired."

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/optakt-fc-midtjylland-lyngby-bk-1

Unless he just wants the pay cheque, he should get himself out of there. 

22 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Was not in the squad and from one article I saw, 5 new players were

On the Soccerway roster for his team, James is not included.  would think CanPL would be better then his current situation.

5 hours ago, Reign said:

What kind of money is he making ? 1-200k per year ? Going to the cpl would have him drop to 40k. It’s not realistic.

He's making at least 100k but go upwards to 2 yes. CPL is completely unrealistic ATM. But a lower team in Danish topflight should be in de cards (but it has been since summer).

On 2/17/2020 at 8:18 PM, Reign said:

What kind of money is he making ? 1-200k per year ? Going to the cpl would have him drop to 40k. It’s not realistic.

I wonder if he can make it in Belgium.  It seems that lately it’s the destination for Canadian players.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TGAA_Star said:

James could go to Belgium or he could always go to Turkey, France (French Ligue 1), Netherlands (Eredivisie) or SPL (Scottish Premier League)

I think that moving would be a smart idea for him. I really don't understand why sign a contract extension with Midtjylland. 

Edited by Nate3322