• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90 mins and a clean sheet. This moves him to number 1 on the CB depth chart lol. 

Starting for Midtjylland vs Atalanta in Champions League. Massive opportunity for James

Played 90 vs Horsens in a 2-2 draw.   16 secs: Great block saving a goal and then a powerful sliding tackle to get the balls out of harms way.  Was not at fault for either of

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Still on contract at FC Midtjylland. Nobody seems to want to have him on loan. Anybody know any details?

A MLS/USL/CanPL loan might not be a bad idea.

Not sure if that's the case or that he himself doesn't want to leave. They've been trying him at RB during the winterbreak. We'll see tomorrow if he's in the squad.

15 hours ago, shamrock said:

Not sure if that's the case or that he himself doesn't want to leave. They've been trying him at RB during the winterbreak. We'll see tomorrow if he's in the squad.

Was not in the squad and from one article I saw, 5 new players were

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/fcm-uden-flere-profiler-mod-lyngby-17-aarig-kan-debutere

Another from the same place says "Players like Manjrekar James and Sammy Skytte are also not expected to come into action for FC Central Jutland this spring - the question is whether they will end up being hired."

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/optakt-fc-midtjylland-lyngby-bk-1

Unless he just wants the pay cheque, he should get himself out of there. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TGAA_Star said:

James could go to Belgium or he could always go to Turkey, France (French Ligue 1), Netherlands (Eredivisie) or SPL (Scottish Premier League)

I think that moving would be a smart idea for him. I really don't understand why sign a contract extension with Midtjylland. 

Edited by Nate3322