MNT Lineup for CONCACAF Prelim

tmcmurph

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see it Teibert is ready to supplant De Guzman as the primary DM (along with Johnson) for the team.  He's playing very well and at a higher level but De Guzman has been so pivotal for so long it's been hard for Floro to take him out of the starting lineup. 

It seems clear to me that very shortly our primary CM's are going to be Teibert, Johnson & Hutch the question is when will that happen.  I think sooner rather than later.

With Akindele and Osorio we now have good wide midfield play.  There's not a tremendous amount of depth but our starting XI has enough quality to compete for the #4 spot in CONCACAF.

Tesho better start in Dominica, cap tie home right away.

Even 1 minute cap ties him.. just like Cavallini.  This guy held out on us, he is here now which is fine but he needs to earn it decisively over REB, Ricketts, Teibert, Tissot, Larin or whoever else he's competing with.

How about we start Tesho and the sub him out 1 minute in?

Just kidding. Although I bet most if not all of the guys in the squad are happy TA is there and they would be cool with him starting. Ideally I'd love to see him start or sub in Dominica and then sub at BMO so we can all give him a huge welcome.

I'm good with Tesho subbing on late in both Dominica games. Sends the message to the incumbents that a guy doesn't just walk in and take your spot.

Yes you can do that to try and send some sort of message to those players who have been committed....but frankly it Won't really make much of a difference to the players opinion of the situation if you just start him to the rest of the upcoming games in the near future.

Good on him.  Been a fan of Roberts for a while, sometimes raw, sometimes too heavy handed, but less so every year.  Physically, he's tall, fast, and strong and in that way reminds me of Henry, if you were to build a CB, you'd start with Mallan's material.

QPR youngster Michael Petrasso called-up to Canada’s provisional Gold Cup squad

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/michael-petrasso-canada-gold-cup-2485200.aspx

Id like to see the full roster. It has to be leaked somewhere?

Also if Petrasso is called up to the Gold Cup, what is the Pan Am Roster going to look like?

Of course this is just the provisional 35 man roster. Perhaps he doesn't make the final 23.

Also interesting that the QPR article says the final squad will be picked june 22, but the actual deadline isn't until June 27.

Id like to see the full roster. It has to be leaked somewhere?

Also if Petrasso is called up to the Gold Cup, what is the Pan Am Roster going to look like?

Of course this is just the provisional 35 man roster. Perhaps he doesn't make the final 23.

Also interesting that the QPR article says the final squad will be picked june 22, but the actual deadline isn't until June 27.

I'm really hoping Hoillet is on this 35 man roster so we can end this thing once and for all ... and if he isn't, that will hopefully end it too!  Shall I start the speculation train and wonder why the QPR article mentions Petrasso, but not JH?

So the deadline for the 35 man was yesterday and the deadline for the 23 man is June 22. I doubt they will release the 35 man. They wi just wait for June 22.

They did in 2013. Although I don't know if it is a coach call or a CSA call.

Archived