Women's World Cup Viewing Parties

Admin

I will make Facebook posts for viewing parties, but I need to know the following.

1. The bar will have sound

2. Someone will be there

----------------------

Toronto - Duke of Gloucester 

https://www.facebook.com/events/736143709842006/?notif_t=plan_user_associated

Vancouver - 

Montreal -

Winnipeg - 

Ottawa -Grace O'Malleys on Ogilvie Road

Regina - 

Saskatoon - 

Calgary - 

Edmonton - No.  Don't even ask that.

So we have a bit of a problem for the Ottawa viewing parties. I don't remember discussing this with anyone and I've planned a couple other things for a couple of the nights. June 6 is no problem as the kick off is 6pm EST correct? The only thing is we have a band playing that night and we'd have to clear the chairs and tables right after the game is done, like at 830pm. The 11th is tough because kick off is 9pm (?) and we've got a couple of things going on that night so I don't think we can host. The 15th is no problem we'll have the game on for sure.

Sorry guys, I kind of dropped the ball on this because I wasn't even thinking about it and then it kind of crept on me. I've got a ton of other stuff going on...

EDIT: We can probably do the 11th but we may get swarmed by some karaoke singers near the end. Karaoke normally starts at 9pm but I can push it back to 1115pm-ish.

So we have a bit of a problem for the Ottawa viewing parties. I don't remember discussing this with anyone and I've planned a couple other things for a couple of the nights. June 6 is no problem as the kick off is 6pm EST correct? The only thing is we have a band playing that night and we'd have to clear the chairs and tables right after the game is done, like at 830pm. The 11th is tough because kick off is 9pm (?) and we've got a couple of things going on that night so I don't think we can host. The 15th is no problem we'll have the game on for sure.

Sorry guys, I kind of dropped the ball on this because I wasn't even thinking about it and then it kind of crept on me. I've got a ton of other stuff going on...

EDIT: We can probably do the 11th but we may get swarmed by some karaoke singers near the end. Karaoke normally starts at 9pm but I can push it back to 1115pm-ish.

Absolutely no worries. Lets start with this Saturday night (June 6) and work from there. Getting everyone out right after the match shouldn't be a problem. I'll help let everyone know. It looks like the other major issue is the 11th at 9 pm. We can figure that out. Speaking for myself, I won't be out for a weeknight 9 pm kickoff, I'll likely just watch at home. Many others may be as well (I'm guessing lol).

I know what you mean about it creeping up suddenly. I'm in the same boat. So much footy happening this year, that this is sort of creeping up on me too. Gracies is a great host for the V's in Ottawa, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I don't mind the duke for the most part but the TV's there are just AWFUL. Actually it's probably the signal (not HD or even digital). Literally can't tell who the players are.

Unless someone tells me they've upgraded things I wont be going 

Is there anyone who knows if there is a way to view CMNT vs Dominica tonight at 7? I was hoping to go to a viewing party in Mississauga as I am there for weekend but looks like closest is DT Toronto and I won't be able to make that! Was hoping for both game MNT at 7 and WNT at 9

Winnipeg V's will again meet at the friendly confines of Nicolino's Restaurant / Orbit Room.- 2077 Pembina Hwy.

We have tickets for the matches at IG, but we'll leave after the first match. Nicolino's is within WALKING distance!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived