Goal Scorers Everywhere 2015-2016

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not a 2015-16 goal but Patrice Bernier posted this on his Facebook since it is the 10th Anniversary of this goal that knocked Galatasaray out of the Champions League at home. Hard to find a more Canadian goal in club play than this especially such an important goal: Hirschfeld to Bernier to Ademolu. Ok it was probably offside but it counted. This is what Bernier said about it: 

10 years ago today, Tromsø Idretts Lag knocks out Turkish giant GALATASARAY in Europa league first round in a stadium where many big European Giants had fallen. It was insane atmosphere, couldn't hear my fellow teammates. It was a decade ago but a great feeling, having been underdogs and expected to be crushed. One of my great moments in my career and very good memories from my time in TIL, Tromsø, Norway. 

At 1:06

https://youtu.be/8xbWWhSoJU0?t=1m6s

Not a 2015-16 goal but Patrice Bernier posted this on his Facebook since it is the 10th Anniversary of this goal that knocked Galatasaray out of the Champions League at home. Hard to find a more Canadian goal in club play than this especially such an important goal

Radzinski for Anderlecht against Man U in the Champs League comes to mind. He and Koller scored and they won 2-1 if I recall correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived