Goal Scorers Everywhere 2015-2016

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larin scores again for Orlando, strike outside the box to tie it 2-2.

Man I'm really loving watching this kid! Dude is the real deal. Cool as you like on the ball. Gets stuck in and throws his body around in the box. Very intelligently timed runs towards goal. The thing that really impressed me about this goal was that he wired it from ~24 yards with minimal back swing. That's the second time I've seen him do that... Rip a ball without really taking more than a half second to set and fire. It caught everyone off guard. Like I said, impressive. Been a long while (?ever) since I've seen a Canadian do that at a decent level of play. Hope he keeps it up.

http://www.orlandocitysc.com/post/2015/06/06/highlights-chicago-fire-2-orlando-city-sc-3?autoplay=true

Goal sequence starts at 2:18.

He was also instrumental in their 3rd goal, and almost got himself on the end of that one too. 

Man, Larin reminds me a bit of Henry the way he almost passes the ball into the net. Something only taller players are able to do somehow, just lovely. Been a long, long time since we had someone who could score from that distance with such ease. World class.

How many goals will it take to see Occean called in - or at the very least, to hear why he's absent?

Better yet, how many goals will it take to convince wingback and others he deserves a look?

How many threads will this be discussed in?

Better yet, how many times does this dead horse have to be beaten?

Archived