WWC Edmonton June 6th Role Call

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked ticketmaster.  FF is sold out.  The sections on either side EE and GG are also sold out.  Closest seats still available are in section DD, I recommend grabbing there if you want to be close to the action.  I don't know what the current count is, but I'd say if you are trying to get June 6 tickets, get em soon.

All of the pre/post game stuff is in this thread. Read closely as there is a lot of info in there. http://www.thevoyageurs.org/index.php?/topic/27764-womens-world-cup-edmonton-games-visitor-info/page-3#entry512637

Also I believe Jamie is bringing scarves and other merch and a couple of others will have some too. We can hook you up at the S Side Pint pregame on the 6th. I'm hoping to be at the soccer film fest at the downtown pint on Friday night as well and should have some scarves left (unless I sell them all in Regina at the May 29 viewing party or in Calgary at the Foothills game).

slightly panicking.. short Q:
is it true that stadium passes can be shared? like my friend owns one and I get to a game cause she won`t? she says it is allowed.. I don`t find anything regarding that?! and her name is on the ticket?!

slightly panicking.. short Q:

is it true that stadium passes can be shared? like my friend owns one and I get to a game cause she won`t? she says it is allowed.. I don`t find anything regarding that?! and her name is on the ticket?!

I don't see this being a problem.  I bought two sets of stadium passports for Winnipeg, and my name is on both tickets for each game.  Obviously the person that I bring with me to each game will not have ID with my name on it.  

Archived