Atiba Hutchinson

Obinna

33 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I think that they are kidding too but if he somehow said yes they would actually be over the moon.

The tweet is a good marketing initiative and they have nothing to lose by asking.

He wouldn't be the first Canadian captain or even the first all-time CMNT caps leader to play for an Ottawa football club!

2 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Fun but it’s hard to see him going anywhere but TFC. Looking at their roster they could actually really use him too. Surely he has just as much if not more game left in him than Vazquez or Bradley. 

If he.was American the deal probably already would have been completed 

• 2 weeks later...

I find it funny on the Northern Futbol podcast they act like he is really still in the mix and make it sound like he is still necessary lock for the starting 11.  He is 40 and has barely played for the last 12 months.  Really wish that podcast had an opposing view from time to time.  Ben seems to chime in questioning views at times, but needs to be a louder voice.

Just now, trc2014 said:

I find it funny on the Northern Futbol podcast they act like he is really still in the mix and make it sound like he is still necessary lock for the starting 11.  He is 40 and has barely played for the last 12 months.  Really wish that podcast had an opposing view from time to time.  Ben seems to chime in questioning views at times, but needs to be a louder voice.

I actually miss Nef. Podcast was better with him

3 hours ago, trc2014 said:

That's just giving Atiba his due respect.  Everyone knows it's the end of the road.

It made me smile seeing Hutchinson subbed in for Eustaquio, and as Eustaquio arrived at the touchline to sub out, there was Vitoria arriving as well to give Hutch the armband. Just picturing the guy who was the captain for the first 70 minutes saying or thinking "Here you go Cap".

2 hours ago, Kent said:

It made me smile seeing Hutchinson subbed in for Eustaquio, and as Eustaquio arrived at the touchline to sub out, there was Vitoria arriving as well to give Hutch the armband. Just picturing the guy who was the captain for the first 70 minutes saying or thinking "Here you go Cap".

Borjan started the game with the armband