Atiba Hutchinson

Obinna

4 minutes ago, PegCityCam said:

Direct quote from the English translation: "It has been stated that the successful player is in anticipation of a task from coach Valerien Ismael for the Giresunspor match."

Can anyone decipher wtf this actually means?

I don't know if it's just a translation thing, but Turkish tweets always seem so cryptic lol

17 minutes ago, PegCityCam said:

Direct quote from the English translation: "It has been stated that the successful player is in anticipation of a task from coach Valerien Ismael for the Giresunspor match."

Can anyone decipher wtf this actually means?

I am no cryptologist but it seems to suggest the coach is planning to use him in some capacity in their game tomorrow.   

4 minutes ago, PegCityCam said:

"Not likely" for tomorrow...better than nothing right? Also, had no clue teams got paid 10K a day for every day their players are in the WC. If true that means a half decent payday for CF.

Montreal will probably make more off FIFA than they actually pay one or two of those players for a full year.

7 minutes ago, VinceA said:

I thought you were joking and low and behold on the sidebar apparently there are things happening with Water Polo.

Some guys just love a certain type of story....he'll be exposing the corruption and mismangement of the Canadian cornhole association next.  And no I'm not joking, there are cornhole leagues.