Atiba Hutchinson

Obinna

12 hours ago, JamboAl said:

It 's so unfortunate that a talent like Atiba Hutchinson is so poorly recognized in this country by 99% of the media and general populace.   

It's very disappointing, for sure.  At least I was pleased to see that Neil Davidson had a great Canadian Press article about him in the Globe and Mail recently.   

On 12/31/2015 at 7:08 PM, baulderdash77 said:

Interesting that they have Atiba as the DM in a 4-4-2 Diamond.  Exactly what Toronto FC needs.  Also it really shows that his recent strong play with the CMNT is due to him being in his natural club position.  As the DM in our 4-1-4-1 he has shown to be the ideal player.

That gives me horrors of the JDG signing.  For all parties.

On 12/31/2015 at 4:38 PM, BuzzAndSting said:

Sorry! When I first heard it I thought it was amusing as an anecdote but some V's seem to really enjoy the saying, personally, I don't. Everyone one should feel free to write what though.

I'm with ya, I think most people who use it don't quite grasp what Floro's point was and just jump on it in a "omg he swore!!1!" kind of way

26 minutes ago, xcalibre said:

I'm with ya, I think most people who use it don't quite grasp what Floro's point was and just jump on it in a "omg he swore!!1!" kind of way

Yeah that's it, buncha ignant "fuck with yer cock" bandwagon jumpers cuz he swore!!1!

Fucking with your cock is as natural as breathing or beating up on a lower division club side.

2 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Do you have a link to this? I don't remember him swearing; just a bunch of people saying cock stuff on the forum at some point.

The quote is taken from a famous speech Floro made to Real Madrid players in the early 90s, roughly translated he said the phrase.