Atiba Hutchinson

Obinna

5 minutes ago, LeoH037 said:

More and more I'm starting to believe that Atiba still has one more cycle of WCQ in him. Not necessarily as a stater, but as long as he keeps performing at the highest level he will always have something to give. He'd brings much experience and leadership to a young CMNT squad.

Yeah he will most likely take part in 2022 qualifying but anything else after that then well I don't know

He does hold the record for most Europa league games by a concacaf player (70 games).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_and_Europa_League_records_and_statistics#By_player

He is 13th all time and no player outside of Europe has played more. So actually we can say he holds the title of most europa league games played by a non-European. That is a massive accomplishment.

Edited by Obinna

34 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I think it is 

“Atiba”

(repeat)

I think you missed the Turkish parts. I am curious about the Turkish verses, if anyone is willing and able to translate into English.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:57 PM, LeoH037 said:

More and more I'm starting to believe that Atiba still has one more cycle of WCQ in him. Not necessarily as a stater, but as long as he keeps performing at the highest level he will always have something to give. He'd brings much experience and leadership to a young CMNT squad.

Completely agree. He is timeless.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/133/Show/Turkey-Besiktas

This season his matching rating is 2nd highest on the team according to whoscored.com 

Besiktas having a bad season has been a bit overblown. They actually have a pretty good shot at qualifying for Champions League next year.

With 5 games left they are 3 points out of 3rd, which is likely the highest they can get. However, Trabzonspor have been banned from European competitions next season so 3rd place will qualify for Champions League. Even where Besiktas are now they will qualify for Europa.

Atiba did not play in yesterday's match due to yellow card accumulation but I assume he will play in the last 2 matches.

Beşiktaş still have a shot at 3rd place.

On 7/5/2020 at 11:40 AM, Stryker911 said:

However, Trabzonspor have been banned from European competitions next season so 3rd place will qualify for Champions League...

Assuming this doesn't get overturned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, Beşiktaş are still in the race for Champions League.

4 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Atiba did not play in yesterday's match due to yellow card accumulation but I assume he will play in the last 2 matches.

Beşiktaş still have a shot at 3rd place.

Next game is Sunday vs. Fenerbahce and Ferdi Kadioglu.