Atiba Hutchinson

Obinna

Hard to predict a winner from that group. Whatever teams have the most depth will probably advance. Not super familiar with any of these teams, but my hunch is that Porto has the best depth. I have been surprised at times to see them rotate Hererra, Layun and Corona (3 Mexican internationals btw). On the other hand, I think Besiktas are overly reliant on their starters, and I imagine RB Leipzig are as well.

Porto, Monaco, Besiktas, RB Leipzig in that order. 

I'm sure people have seen this, but this just makes me sad and pissed. Hutch's sister is right ! That stadium should be packed! HUTCH is back ! Let's give him so much support that he's forced him to stay.

its so sad that a Players sister has to go on twitter to get people to come and see Canada's Sr. National team! 

Hey TO soccer fans. Montreal embarrassed the country with their attendance against  Curaçao, it's time to step up, don't let the country down.

IMG_0068.PNG

Edited by SpecialK

1 hour ago, SpecialK said:

I'm sure people have seen this, but this just makes me sad and pissed. Hutch's sister is right ! That stadium should be packed! HUTCH is back ! Let's give him so much support that he's forced him to stay.

its so sad that a Players sister has to go on twitter to get people to come and see Canada's Sr. National team! 

Hey TO soccer fans. Montreal embarrassed the country with their attendance against  Curaçao, it's time to step up, don't let the country down.

IMG_0068.PNG

Welcome to reality.

My question so

1 hour ago, SpecialK said:

IMG_0068.PNG

My question to you is, have you bought tickets yourself?

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

^ CSA has been tweeting that Hutchinson will be honoured before the match. That's a pretty good indication of what this match is for Atiba.

Except Atiba himself has said he hasn't decided anything.

Edited by BuzzAndSting

2 hours ago, jonovision said:

^ CSA has been tweeting that Hutchinson will be honoured before the match. That's a pretty good indication of what this match is for Atiba.

This article explains that Hutch's honour is his fifth player of the year award.

https://www.bramptonguardian.com/sports-story/7521853-brampton-s-stalteri-and-hutchinson-honoured-before-canada-soccer-match/

1 hour ago, BrennanFan said:

So buy a pair and give them away.  

Help create new fans.

Believe it or not I actually tried that with a co-worker. He was curious but lost interest when he realized he'd have to deal with the Ex.

I did tell him about CPL and he called it "neat"

5 minutes ago, sose said:

About 20k if lower bowl is sold out!

This has to be incorrect. Before the stadium expansion it held 20k, including the upper section on the west side, and including the north side stands which are gone now.