Canadians in 2015 NASL Season

I've updated the first post to reflect the Cann signing.

In this week's roundup:

FC Edmonton:

- Edward and Roberts get the start, and both go 90. Solid games from both.

- Allan Zebie makes his pro debut in the 62nd minute. Looked solid in his first minutes

- Michael Nonni came on in the 8oth minute. Made a sliding challenge in the area that got the ball but a penalty was awarded. Terrible call but also a terrible decision to make the challenge in the area he did.

Ottawa Fury:

- Beckie, de Guzman and Haworth get the start, and all 3 go 90. 

Atlanta:

- Oppong and Porter get the start. Porter goes 90, Oppong goes 65

San Antonio:

- Attakora gets the start and goes 90.

• 3 weeks later...

Cannana reunited? :)

Nana Attakora + Adrian Cann were solid when they played together at TFC, during Preki's season (~2009) I beleive.

Does anyone know if Attakora is injured? Cann seems to have replaced Nana in the starting lineup. Attakora hasn't even dressed for these last two matches. Hmm...

Does anyone know if Attakora is injured? Cann seems to have replaced Nana in the starting lineup. Attakora hasn't even dressed for these last two matches. Hmm...

Hmm... Guess I should have waited a few more days, before posting this. Nana returned to the starting line-up over the weekend. Cann started as well but they weren't CB partners - Attakora played at RB.

If I have the Canadians figured out properly, there are currently seven NASL players getting starting minutes to date, with another four getting decent minutes:

693 Oppong (ATL)

634 Porter (ATL)

630 Roberts (FCE)

607 Haworth (OTT)

570 Edward (FCE)

530 deGuzman (OTT)

450 Attakora (SAS)

---------------------------

316 Beckie (OTT)

281 Zebie (FCE)

270 Cann (SAS) - regular starter since being signed in-season after injury rehab

254 Jonke (FCE)

Archived