2015 Umbro Canada Kit

king1010

I like it. I think it'll look much better with the players number on the front. 

I like what Umbro has done with the Canada kits. 

AND ONLY $80! cheap

Just ordered mine using the 20% off discount....60$ bucks now

how do the Umbro jerseys usually fit? im torn between a medium and a large

These jerseys look like they fit different from the other versions TBH.

I got a large, but can also wear a medium too.  

I'm 6ft, 185 and expect it to be close fitted.

The new font on the back is badass. Everything else is not bad, but not great IMO. I don't know if I would get the new shirt if it was not crested (centennial kit spoiled everything for me)

This edition of the Canadian jersey is also the first one to feature a custom font for lettering and numbering. Inspired by the “True North” that is Canada, each character is shaped to symbolize the strength of ice that is precisely chiseled to bring its beauty to light. The type face, aptly named “Les Rouges”, embodies the determination and resilience Canada’s National Teams demonstrate each time they step on the pitch and is the perfect complement to this new 2015 kit.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-soccer-and-umbro-canada-unveil-new-canadared-p157593

a15dv.jpg

My verdict: it`s "meh". Not ugly but not nice. Typical Umbro over the last 4 years.

As long as they make a jersey that is fit for the husky gentleman, and don't follow the current trend of only fitting for those a 6 pack and no man boobs, I'll be happy.

Looks like you're shit out of luck there buddy! :P

" 100% spun polyester for ultimate comfort"

So how is plastic the ultimate comfort?  It might be the best material for someone who is going to sweat massively for 90 minutes (though I still prefer 100% cotton if I'm drenched in sweat)... but ultimate comfort?  Certainly not the for target audience for this informercial ...

Archived