Scott Arfield

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

I feel like big games means wcq and no gold cup or friendlies 

So you think March, and June....
I agree no Gold Cup - its low priority, although it would be nice to challenge. 

Friendlies lol....come on buddy, you should know those don't exist for us, especially this year.

3 minutes ago, Shway said:

So you think March, and June....
I agree no Gold Cup - its low priority, although it would be nice to challenge. 

Friendlies lol....come on buddy, you should know those don't exist for us, especially this year.

Yes lol of course no friendlies, I was just trying to cement the idea of him only coming for wcq. I want him for March but it’s possible “big games” aren’t how one would describe Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. I can’t wait for an announcement of where and how the wcq will start. 

3-2 cracker of a shot to give Antwerp the lead again.

Arfield off at 74 mins. Good shift, although he wasn't always utilised by his team mates when he was in space. 

3-3 then two incredible saves from either goalkeeper and a goal saving block from a Rangers defender to keep it 3-3. Great game. It is like the anti Lille.

More bonkers - Rangers penalty, Antwerp defender sent off.  - it's 4-3. I might be the only person watching but this games is great!

Edited by toontownman

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 6:24 PM, matty said:

yes it's rangers but this isn't the same rangers. they've fallen way behind celtic and in terms of Europa, they're unlikely to make the group stages also last year lost to a club from Luxemburg.

Some people never learn. Congratulations to Scott Arfield on title #55. It was only a matter of time until the Old Firm formed a two horse race again even if it wasn't much of a race this particular season:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/56255425

Hope Charlie Trafford will also have a deliriously happy outcome to the end of the Scottish season.

Edited by Ozzie_the_parrot

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like if you want to watch Arfield in the SPL, you can now do so on the OneFootball app.

OneFootball has struck a deal with the SPL and games for the rest of this season will be free to stream on their app for those in Canada. The first match they will stream is the Old Firm derby this weekend.

After that, it appears that only two select matches per day will be available in Canada, so not sure if we will be able to see Ross County games or not.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/watch-spfl-inc-celtic-v-rangers-live-on-onefootball-32605346

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/onefootball-spfl-scottish-premiership-streaming-rights-deal-celtic-rangers

I said it elsewhere but will repeat it:  he is welcome to come back whenever he wants.  But we are also getting deep enough that he doesn't necessarily walk back into a starting role out of nowhere whenever he wants (he might - just saying it isn't a certainty).  I would, however, much prefer that he never captain the side again.