Scott Arfield

Just now, Boominbooty said:

How do we know this?

Just now, jpg75 said:

Twitter or Instagram post of he, Edgar, de Jong, Aird and i think one other player hanging out listening to Edgar play guitar.

yet unpublished interview too. last time in van, edgar and de jong (and maybe aird who i forgot was there) showed him around the city.

1 minute ago, Boominbooty said:

A picture of some teammates playing guitar is hardly any indication that he's tight with anybody. Lots of photos of lots of people together. Doesn't mean a thing. 

also he and edgar are well documented friends. From Sportsnet

... It helped that he had the encouragement not just of his dad but his good friend and Canadian defender David Edgar, a former teammate at Burnley.

2 minutes ago, Boominbooty said:

Happy to stand corrected. I just don't like making assumptions off Instagram photos. 

I wasn't. I sent him some questions and he said he likes Vancouve, was shown all the cool spots by the Whitecaps guys (De Jong and Edgar) and also wants to check out Toronto (no word on Montreal)

1 hour ago, jpg75 said:

Twitter or Instagram post of he, Edgar, de Jong, Aird and i think one other player hanging out listening to Edgar play guitar.

Wow, no wonder we shit the bed in World Cup Qualifiers

/s

1 hour ago, Club Linesman said:

Arfield starting vs Man City.

You can just post weekly games that the players compete in in the Canadians abroad thread

• 3 weeks later...