Canada vs England - Friday May 29th in Hamilton

^^^ If that leads to no game in Hamilton they should consider moving the game to Montreal since it is a venue they will play in during the group stage and they haven't played any of their friendlies there to familiarize themselves with the pitch, etc. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And once it is confirmed AGAIN, is anyone planning on hitting up the pub for pregame?  As Gator mentioned earlier, we have checked out the touchdown pub, not the fanciest of places but they are used to the ticat pregames and have lots of room but in order to make sure they have sufficient bartenders, waitresses, cooks etc myself or Gator will have to confirm with the owner that we are heading there. 

I'm getting stoked for this game, I really hope I can get back to Hamilton from Toronto in time. It looks like the entire lower bowl save for a few higher corner seats, 4 luxury boxes and most of the upper bowl middle sections are sold out or close to sold out.

As a side note, it's probably not needed, but perhaps this event should be put in the site calender?

I sure hope so I still need to get a ticket

Better hurry...

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004E732412A352

Except for the luxury boxes and the upper lower bowl corners, both decks of the west side stands look pretty much sold out. The entire lower bowl of the east side stand (once again except for the upper bowl corners) is also practically sold out. Still a decent amount of east side 2nd deck seating though. I would guess we're probably looking at around 18,000 at this point.

It looks like there's about 3,500 tickets left for the game.  About 500 tickets on the west side of the stadium and about somewhere around 3,000 on the east side so that's probably right around 20,000 seats sold.  When I picked up my tickets a few weeks ago there was probably 8,000 seats available. 

With a 3 weeks to go I think this game will get close to a sellout.

Kevin that is where Gator and I looked into but there has been no response from anyone other than yourself and Hammer.  I was wondering if Jamie maybe set up another location.  If it is at the touchdown pub then Gator and I need to speak to the owner again to confirm we will have a large group there  to make sure there are enough bartenders, cooks etc.  We don't want to have 75 people or more and one bartender. 

Hey folks! As JDub has mentioned, we checked out the Touchdown Pub and it seems like it would be a very good choice for a pre match meet up, mostly because of it's proximity to the ground! As John (JDub) has mentioned we need to get an idea if fellow V's are going to go there so it can be staffed appropriately, the date is getting closer, less than 2 weeks away, please post on here if you are going to join us at the pre game! Cheers!

Hey folks! As JDub has mentioned, we checked out the Touchdown Pub and it seems like it would be a very good choice for a pre match meet up, mostly because of it's proximity to the ground! As John (JDub) has mentioned we need to get an idea if fellow V's are going to go there so it can be staffed appropriately, the date is getting closer, less than 2 weeks away, please post on here if you are going to join us at the pre game! Cheers!

I'm going to attempt to make it, but I may be late as I will be doing some training work in TO for most of the week. I'm just hoping to make it to the game to be honest. Will likely be there post-game regardless.

Archived