Dub Narcotic

Molham Babouli

6 minutes ago, Kent said:

Sorry for going off topic, but it mentions Johnathan Osorio has played a couple games? Is that right?

Different guy.

From their site

"Jonathan Osorio played for both Master’s FA and Toronto United Futsal. Not to be confused with the star midfielder for Toronto FC, Osorio helped Toronto United Futsal capture the 2016 Futsal Canadian Championship, scoring two goals in the victory."

I was at that Futsal game, I was confused by this too when I saw the roster for the teams. 

I like Babouli, but he hasnt played decent soccer in almost 2 years since he left Syria, or 3 years since he left TFC.  Guys that take that long off dont tend to impress when they come back.  So I was surprised he is doing well.  

Edited by Bison44

Count me as one who also expected him to do well at this level - arguably even better than he has so far but then he doesn't look fully fit yet, given all his time off and that he has usually featured in matches late rather than going the full 90. Nice (and clever) goal today though!

4 hours ago, Big_M said:

playing well but no revelation as he played at a much higher level..its normal if he does very well at this level

He played just under 900 minutes, which equates to 10 full games for TFC about 3-4 years ago...I haven't watched the Syria league, and I doubt it's better than the CPL. How was it normal? Especially to be out of playing professional football for so long?