Molham Babouli

Dub Narcotic

Signed with TFC 2.

Babouli, 22, originally joined the Kia Toronto FC Academy in January 2014. Last season he played with the Senior Academy team In League1 Ontario. Babouli won both the 2014 League1 MVP and the Golden Boot award; while scoring 26 goals in all competitions. In addition, he was named to the League1 Ontario Top XI, and won Player of the Week honours three times (Weeks 3, 5, 14).

Also played a year or two with Sheridan College in the OCAA.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen that before and it has nothing about his pre TFCA days nor does it say he played in an ethnic league. 

Oh I didn't even look at it, I read it a long time ago. I asked Rollins about him a while ago on Twitter and he just said Babouli played in one of those ethnic leagues before TFC spotted him. My bad.

Edited by Barthez-Battalion

I've seen that before and it has nothing about his pre TFCA days nor does it say he played in an ethnic league. 

LOL! Yup, B-B talkin' shit again...

He played 1 year of JUCO at Georgia Perimeter College and was an NJCAA All-American:

http://depts.gpc.edu/athletic/msoccer/msarchives11.html

His wikipedia page says he played 2 years but he is not on the 2012 roster:

http://depts.gpc.edu/athletic/msoccer/msarchives12roster.html

He attended Sheridan College after that, winning OCAA in 2013:

https://www.sheridancollege.ca/news-and-events/news/bruins-soccer-team-wins-gold.aspx

Oh I didn't even look at it, I read it a long time ago. I asked Rollins about him a while ago on Twitter and he just said Babouli played in one of those ethnic leagues before TFC spotted him. My bad.

unless you have a link to something (even your tweets with rollins) keep your "info" to yourself

Apparently he was raised by Zidane and spent time with Real's youth academy.  Someone told me in a tweet and I read an article about it. 

When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Keegan, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"

Turns out it was, I've never even heard of Molham Babouli. 

Apparently he was raised by Zidane and spent time with Real's youth academy.  Someone told me in a tweet and I read an article about it. 

When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Keegan, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Babouli, he's so hot right now...

• 11 months later...
8 hours ago, Soccerpro said:

With Altidore and Giovinco away this summer, Balbouli and Hamilton will get their chances. They must seize their moments.

Hear hear!

Like I said in another thread: ultimately it's all up to the player, but can anyone imagine him to go pro without L1 and TFC2 in place? He'd probably have gone out of the pro game. Kudos for the investments on TFC (and on Caps and Montreal as well of course). We will see the results in time (didn't think we'd see them so soon.)

• 1 year later...
21 minutes ago, Offside said:

Tfc has ruined a lot of Canadian talent

I'll never understand this reasoning. They gave him a chance and made him a pro. Unfortunately, he didn't cut it. But surely now that he's been playing for two years and showing his potential, some USL- or NASL-team will pick him up so he can restart his career. Now how is that ruining?