Milovan Kapor with Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)

Toje

His opinion of Kapor explains why Kapor only got two starts in his first ten games as manager while he was a sure starter before his arrival. He then gave him another start in mid April where Kapor scored the winner...and guess what, that was their only win since December and until the end of the season. Kapor then started every game until the end of the season...no need to criticize so hard a player who gave you your only win in 14 matchdays 

4 hours ago, Vince193 said:

Happy to see him called to the prelim squad. I hope he gets the nod for the 23. God knows we need younger CBs.

He is 25 and will soon be 26. He played last year on the 2nd worst team in a not very good league and his last manager says his level is more suited for the Slovak 2nd division than the 1st. I have no problem with giving him a look but I can't say I am very hopeful that he is as good as our present CB choices let alone an improvement. 

4 hours ago, Grizzly said:

He is 25 and will soon be 26. He played last year on the 2nd worst team in a not very good league and his last manager says his level is more suited for the Slovak 2nd division than the 1st. I have no problem with giving him a look but I can't say I am very hopeful that he is as good as our present CB choices let alone an improvement. 

I'd like to see him myself especially since James doesn't play much for his club but has always performed well for Canada when given the oppurtunity.

• 1 year later...

Archived