Women's World Cup 2015 - Details & Pricing - Supporters Section

Admin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Recent advertising for the event is reporting over 30K sold for the opening game.

I'll be disappointed if they don't hit 50K. It should be sold out IMHO, but that may not be realistic.

Any thoughts on how last month ticket sales and last minute/walk up might go? Is Edmonton a city that waits and then surges with a week to go?

I'll be disappointed if they don't hit 50K. It should be sold out IMHO, but that may not be realistic.

Any thoughts on how last month ticket sales and last minute/walk up might go? Is Edmonton a city that waits and then surges with a week to go?

This is what I'm assuming anyway. At least I hope. 30,000 is not a bad number, but hoping when in the next couple weeks we'll see more advertising. 40,000 seems like a realistic number to me

I have been kicking myself for choosing electronic delivery of my Stadium Passport tickets, because it would be nice to have the hard tickets as a keep sake.  I got really happy last night when it dawned on me that I am going to have a hard ticket for the opening game.  Can't wait till that ticket arrives in the mail  :D

Archived