Women's World Cup 2015 - Details & Pricing - Supporters Section

Admin

One thing that might require clarification on our main page where the ticket purchase is described is whether the ticket to the Canada game also gives you admission to the other group stage game being played on the same day. From the Ticket master site it is clear that the one ticket is good for both games. On our description it doesn't really say one way or the other. Just a thought. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the best way to get supporters end seats for all the games in Van?  Assuming final is separate.  Just buy tickets individually through the paypal?  I'd prefer to avoid having tickets mailed etc but if that's the best way, cool

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this and thought I'd come up for the June 6 game, but it says I must wear red Canada shirts. I am a big guy and alas finding soccer stuff in a 4XL size is nearly impossible. I may have a Canada shirt from another sport that fits. I definitely have a white Team Canada baseball jersey that fits. If I can find one, I'd buy a red Canada soccer ballcap. If anyone know where you can a Canada soccer shirt in 4XL let me know and I'd order one. Otherwise, I may be the guy that either is wearing a Canadian hockey shirt (or a red Washington Nationals shirt as I definitely have one of those that fits me) or in a white Canadian baseball jersey. I'd hate to be shunned by the Vs, for not being properly kitted out. Worse comes to worse, I will buy a ticket elsewhere in the stadium.

Ok sounds good. I'll be honest this will be my first outdoor soccer game I've attended, so I am never sure how strict some supporters groups take the rules.

Don't wear a Man United shirt with Hargreaves name on the back as some guy in the Voyageurs section at a Jamaica World Cup qualifying match 2 cycles ago.

The Canadian men;s home leg of their World Cup qualifying series vs. Dominica will be on June 16 in Toronto, the night after the women's group stage game in Montreal. Makes for a nice little two days. Anyone traveling, Mega Bus is a great option between the two cities. Heading down to Montreal at 6:30 am the morning of the 15th and coming back after the game on the 12:15 am bus. It would cost you $30-$35 return, pretty good deal.

Not a bad number since it's only a couple of months away (squee!)
Pretty sure more will be sold in fair amount of numbers a 2 or 3 weeks before the match......or I hope so anyway. Don't see much for adverstising leading up to it here in Edmonton yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea on when tickets will be mailed out? I'm so excited! I haven't been to a World Cup game since the Men's WCQ game against Mexico what...6/7 years ago? I'm very excited to cheer my ladies on!

I'm driving in from Calgary on the morning of the 6th and driving home on the 7th. Could be interested in taking a passenger with me either day, depending on logistics.

Archived