2015 CONCACAF U20 Championship - January 10 - Haiti vs. Canada [R]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to get the win. For me Bustos was the best on the field, along with Petrasso. Very confident players.

Positionally we are alright in defence, getting the ball back. They were sloppy so that helped, and they put very few forward.

Did not like all those rushes forward and then passing off the side of the foot and losing it. Especially from our outside backs, or from Nanco. Sam was poor going forward and much better defending. When we calmed it down we did way better.

Ref was very frustrating, but hey, there was a hand in our box he did not call either. So let it be this way.

Mexico is going to slaughter Canada if they play like they did tonight.   Ref and whoever was calling the game is crap.   

I can't believe we have to rely on shitty online stream that freezes every a minute or two to watch our national under 20 player.  I am sure if they did this to Under 20 hockey, there will be a riot on our streets.  

Ref was a disgrace..  he was so scared to make a call when we had the lead and seemed to think that as long as he kept it close he was doing his job.  Joke, if he called the game correctly it would have been over a while before.

Decent performance.  Put away our chances and only missed a few.. get in.

Stream is fine for me except it looks like bet365 employed someone who was a Jamaican bureaucrat who got most excited when she learned about subs coming on and amount of extra time.

Ref was different in that he let a lot of things go which would be fine against Mexico.

Performance on the field was typical of a Canadian side. Quite disjointed as a team, passing wasn't crisp, minimal really good chances created from build up and some screw-ups such as from Carducci & JGL. Difference was that there was some good individual performances such as from Petrasso & Hamilton scored on his only 2 shots.

Haiti was a bit better than I have seen in the past but we should have won this match 5-0.

Ref was a disgrace..  he was so scared to make a call when we had the lead and seemed to think that as long as he kept it close he was doing his job.  Joke, if he called the game correctly it would have been over a while before.

Decent performance.  Put away our chances and only missed a few.. get in.

That referee was as bad as the commentator.  I think we should have had another PK.

That draw between El Salvador and Honduras is great. It really relieves pressure on us, since they are the most probable challengers to us for the playoffs(I'm assuming we don't best Mexico of course.)

Them Drawing is basically best case scenario right?

I   did  not  watch   the  game  only   the   3  or  4  minute   hi lite   video  on  Concacaf.com.    First  thing    is   that  was  a  dumb  mistake   by  Carducchi.  and  at  the  same  time  did  the  grass  on  the  pitch   seem  long.  A  win  is  a  win   hopefully  they  can  improve  as  this  tournament   gets   longer. 

I  notice  people  are  hacking  on  the  reffs   here.  But  lets  face  it   Concacaf    has  maybe  the  worst  reffs  in   Fifa    Maybe  in  Asia  and  Africa   they  are  worst  but  there  is  a  lot  of  iiliegal   crap   going  on   there.  Not saying   there  is  not   any  funny  crap   going  on  here  also.   I  always  go  back  to   the  WC  qualifying   game   in  2004   against  Honduras     in  Edmonton   when  Canada   had   a   legal   goal  scored   but  was  called  back,   and  the  Gold  Cup  game  in  2007    against  the  Americans.

Archived